Friday 14 February 2014

Recent activities and preparing for a painting trip to New Zealand.

Since the busy Christmas season I have been to stay at Victor Harbor with some of my fellow watercolour artist friends.The weather was unbelievably hot with the temperature around 45 degrees every day..Consequently we spent most of the holiday week at our rented beach house in the coolness of air conditioned rooms and I painted for 5 days straight.As a result I have injured my shoulder again and am now only able to start painting again .Carrying heavy framed paintings to the Victor Rotary Art Show didn't help either.I have made a decision to paint smaller paintings from now on .
I enjoyed the time spent painting with friends.We watched some art videos and shared lots of thoughts and ideas as well as reading art magazines and books.A great way to start 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment